Deelin Mor is the perfect base from which to experience the Burren and the West of Ireland. ¬†We want to help make your stay a memorable one and are always on hand to help. ¬†If you want to go riding or surfing; need help with itineraries for a day trip to Connemara; want to organise a story teller to come up to entertain you; or have a chef for a special meal – or the duration of your stay, we are here to help.
We are happy to discuss your individual requirements during the booking process and would be delighted to make enquiries on your behalf. ¬†It is our aim to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Examples of services:
Please note that the services below are chargeable in addition to the weekly rate.
- Activities: ¬†riding, cycling, golf, carriage driving, caving, rock climbing, sea kayaking, walking tours, body boarding, snorkelling, surfing, country pursuits (in season) – fishing, shooting, clay pigeon shooting, boat trips, basket weaving, pottery, painting courses, gardening lessons & advice, flower arranging, hazel work, set dancing
- Catering: ¬†a chef or cook, pre-cooked meal delivery, grocery delivery, vegetable boxes from local producers
- Cultural: ¬†singers, musicians, storytellers, dancers
- Chauffeur driven tours and trips
- Additional services such as flowers/champagne on arrival
- Restaurant / theatre reservations
- Professional laundry
- Therapies (reflexology, yoga, pilates, facials, massage, make-up, hair)